Using Softick Card Export II it's possible to access SD/MMC card inserted into Palm OS device as a logical disk on the Windows desktop. Card Export II emulates USB Mass Storage device and doesn't require any additional drivers on modern desktop systems.
Key features of the program:
• Card Export II emulates industry standard USB Mass Storage device on most PalmOne handhelds
• Quickly install Palm OS applications to the storage card
• Fast audio and video content transfer to the cards. Transfer your MP3 files to the cards using Windows Explorer or your favorite file manager
• Use flash card as a floppy or USB thumbdrive for any your data files
• Backup and restore your card content
• Perform storage card maintance. Format flash card and check filesystem integrity using desktop operation system. You can also recover erased files using desktop tools
Accessing storage cards has never been easier!